Sky Tower 36F – Otherworld Invasion
Take over the village by infecting every soldier.
When you enter this floor, you will find 3 NPCs:
- Infernal Wretch.
- Infernal Nightmare.
- Infernal Bruiser.
Stand close to an NPC and you will receive a buff that grants you a new skill set.
Infernal Wretch gives an offensive role, most players will use this! Stand near to him and you will gain:
- Abyssal Slash, causes target to get 4 layers of Abyssal Aura.
- Plague Explosion, causes targets allied creatures nearby to get 2 layers of Abyssal Aura.
Infernal Nightmare gives a supporting role, one or two players in a party can use this! Stand near to him and you will gain:
- Abyssal Chakra Stream, recovers +30% of HP every second, lasts 5 seconds.
- Demonic Drive, recovers HP +70%, removes negative effects.
Infernal Bruiser gives a defensive role. Stand near to him and you will gain:
- Demonic Shield Area, DMG taken -40%, lasts 3 seconds.
- Abyssal Thorn Orb, resists skills in front, button needs to be kept pressed down, absorbs 100% of incoming DMG, lasts 3 seconds.
- Demonic Absorption, uses the energy of the Abyssal to seize the target. Ineffective against ranged attack garrison members.
Whichever role you have taken, your raid’s objective is to attack and infect every single soldier.
A soldier is completely infected after receiving 100 layers of Abyssal Aura.
There are barricades laying around, when you have infected all soldiers in one area, the barricade blocking the next area will be destroyed. Keep working your way to a Goddess Statue and destroy it, then infect the remaining soldiers.
After all soldiers are infected, the village has been breached, you will be teleported and encounter Feyna. Defeat her to complete floor 36,
Sky Tower 37F – Death Spiral
Protect yourselves and hold the line against the minions of the Deep One.
When you enter this floor, you will find 3 portals that are spawning some monsters. Defeat all of them!
After that and a short cinematic, you will be teleported and encounter 3 bosses.
Your raid’s objective is to defeat all 3 bosses at the same time while keeping them separated to complete floor 37.
Sky Tower 38F – Stored Memories
Complete the Abyssal Baptism ritual for Arliss.
When you enter this floor, you will find Arliss on the left (9 o’clock) and an Abyssal Creature on the right (3 o’clock).
The Abyssal Creature casts 3 different carpet attacks constantly, each has its own attack range, debuffs and numbers of Abyssal Energy stacks. Your raid’s objective is to stack Abyssal Energy on Arliss 250 times.
That being said, you are meant to take hit from the Abyssal Creature. Once you are hit, you will receive certain debuffs and certain skill sets which will be used to cast on Arliss.
Different types of debuffs are obtained by taking different types of attacks from the Abyssal Creature.
Details about the 3 different attacks are the following:
- The close range attack has: -3% of HP every second, SPD is set at 60%. 9 seconds after acquiring this status, High-level Abyss Monsters will be summoned, and you will be stunned for 9 seconds. It has 3 stacks of Abyssal Energy.
- The mid range attack has: -2.5% of HP every second, SPD is set at 80%. 7 seconds after acquiring this status, Mid-level Abyss Monsters will be summoned, and you will be stunned for 9 seconds. It has 2 stacks of Abyssal Energy.
- The long range attack has: -2% of HP every second, SPD is set at 100%. 5 seconds after acquiring this status, Low-level Abyss Monsters will be summoned, and you will be stunned for 8 seconds. It has 1 stack of Abyssal Energy.
A few more things to notice are:
- When the monsters are summoned, in addition to being stunned, you will also be transformed into a monster yourself.
- When you are transformed into a monster, you lose your original debuff from the Abyssal Creature and your skill set. A new debuff is cast on you, this debuff has no use for Arliss and only do harm to you.
- You can regain your debuff from the Abyssal Creature by defeating the summoned monsters, or being attacked by them.
- Try to avoid Low-level and Mid-level Abyss Monsters’ carpet attacks because of the additional debuffs they have.
- High-level Abyss Monsters can cause a debuff that increase your Move SPD but also knock back your teammates.
It is obvious that one player can’t just receive debuff from the Abyssal Creature and run to Arliss to cast Abyssal Energy, simply because you aren’t able to reach Arliss before turning into a monster yourself and lose the Abyssal Energy.
One strategy is to divide the raid into 3 groups:
- Group 1 players stay with the Abyssal Creature. They receive debuff from the Abyssal Creature, run towards Arliss. They will run out of time and summon monsters and turn into monsters themselves in the middle. After that, group 1 players go back to the Abyssal Creature, without killing anything, to continue receiving debuffs and repeat.
- Group 2 players stay in the middle. They kill the monsters that group 1 players have summoned, when they receive the debuff after killing the monsters, run towards Arliss. They are likely to run out of time and summon monsters and turn into monsters themselves near Arliss. If that happens, go back to the middle, without killing anything, to continue killing monsters summoned by group 1; if not, then you can cast the Abyssal Energy on Arliss successfully and go back to the middle and repeat.
- Group 3 players stay with Arliss. They kill the monsters that group 2 players have summoned, when they receive the debuff after killing the monsters, cast the Abyssal Energy directly on Arliss and repeat.
After Arliss has received 250 stacks of Abyssal Energy, you will encounter Zanotas. Defeat him to complete floor 38.
Sky Tower 39F – Angels’ Chant
When you enter this floor, Zanotas is returned again using Arliss’ body.
As Zanotas takes over Arliss’ body completely, he is guarded with a shield. In addition, 3 minor bosses, original bodies of the Deep One, will also spawn. You will also find some green magic circle and a purple magic circle moving around on the ground.
Here you have two ways to defeat Zanotas.
If your raid is able to hit Zanotas 400 times within the first 10 seconds, his shield will be broken. After that, all it’s left to do is defeat him and complete floor 39. Here you can use the purple magic circle, stay inside it will help you nullify the shield, but it also consumes your HP.
If your raid missed the first chance, then you will have to defeat the 3 minor bosses at the same time to break the shield. After that, all it’s left to do is defeat him and complete floor 39. If after you have broken the shield, and you didn’t manage to defeat him in 30 seconds, the 3 minor bosses will spawn again.
Also note that during the 3 minor bosses’ presence, Zanotas’ HP will heal if they emerge, so it’s also a good idea to keep them separated!
Sky Tower 40F – Elegy of the Abyss