Do you gravitate toward a certain kind of person? What do you look for in a companion?
- Not speaking too much. Doing what I say! Those are the basic requirements!
- Always staying loyal to me, through thick and thin!
- I especially admire people who have strong desires and aspirations. Those are the people who usually become successful later.
- What kind of question is that? Are you trying to butter me up? Impossible, no, no, no, next question!
Have you ever had any interesting dreams? Unforgettable dreams?
- Something that sticks out in your memory… Yes, in fact. I do have one I can share that’s quite special. I once dreamed that I was visited by a little impish night demon that showed up uninvited and tried to steal my socks. Haha! How dare he try to disturb me!
- Is everything okay? Why are you suddenly asking me about dreams? Did you have a nightmare? A nightmare? Only weaklings have those. Maybe you should take a look at yourself first before you start commenting on others. …What? What? What did you want, my pity?
- Dreams aren’t real… You must have too much free time if this is what you’re worrying about. I would have thought you were busy enough as it is.
- Do you like dreaming? Personally, It doesn’t interest me. I prefer to be awake.
What are your thoughts on revenge? What is revenge to you?
- Revenge is a beautiful thing. An eye for an eye, as they say! But sometimes, you just gotta take both eyes, you know? But of course, revenge is a dangerous path to tread. Sometimes it blinds you and you later realize you were at fault in the first place. Even I am guilty of this at times!
- Uh… Are you okay? Why are you asking about revenge? Did someone bully you? Hey! Tell me who bullied you. I’ll clobber ’em!
- The word “revenge” may seem passive, since it’s always a reaction. Me, I rarely take offense unless someone has really gone out of their way to offend me… But when I do, you’d better watch out!
- Revenge? Oh yes. I’m what some would call an expert in it. But don’t worry, only those who have truly earned my wrath will taste it.
What do you think it means to be powerful? Where does true power really come from?
- Haha, you’re cute. Looking for a quick tip on gaining power? Try learning a little subtlety. Listen, you want power? As long as you take good care of me, I can give you everything. Energy, power, money… I got it all.
- I’d say that revenge is the world’s most irreversible power. Rage can release a power that transcends all normal ability. That’s why it never pays to make enemies. You never know who’s going to come looking for payback.
- Learning from failure forces you to grow up. Learning to exact revenge can make you stronger. This is the essence of true power.
- Hahaha! A yearning for power is a fool’s desire. The more you search it, the further it recedes.
Is there any type of person that you really don't like? Which characteristics really annoy you?
- I detest cunning and pompous people. You can always tell that such a person would quickly betray you. I try to keep those sorts of people as far away as possible.
- Dishonest people are the worst… You make a promise, and then you break it… What can you even say about a person like that? Disgraceful. Lie to me, you’re gonna regret it. You’ll be in for a big, tasty plate of pain and suffering.
- I hate people who keep secrets. I feel sick just thinking about it.
- I don’t like the Eidolon that you were talking to. But I think I can trust you… You wouldn’t betray me. Would you?
Can you tell me anything about Port Morton? What is Candetonn Hill like?
- Huh? How should I know? Shouldn’t you be the one telling me?
- i have no idea. What is this? Some kind of homework assignment you don’t want to do? Hahaha! I don’t think it’s something you can just have described to you. You really have to visit yourself.
- The New World… I’ve heard it’s full of unexplored territory and unknown creatures! We should go see for ourselves! I’d be happy to accompany you.
- I’ve heard that there are some powerful creatures living there… Of course, nothing that would pose a threat to someone with my talents!
Do you have any idea about how the world started? I heard something about this 'Cube of Gaia' thing...?
- Haha! You’re getting into pretty deep subject matter there, buddy. I usually don’t bother about that sort of thing, You should ask one of the older guys like Vayu or Alucard!
- Yeah I’ve heard that the world was created by the Cube of Gaia… I don’t get what’s so special about it. It’s just a cube. I wouldn’t believe everything you hear.
- The Cube of Gaia was already there before I was born. How did it come about, why, for what purpose… Nobody knows… But I don’t suppose you really need to worry about that just yet… You’ve got a long way to go before you become a philosopher.
- Um… is this a pop quiz? I didn’t realize this was something I needed to know…
Do you know anything about rare elite monsters? I was wondering if you had any advice on taking them down.
- What? You don’t even know that? I thought you were supposed to be smart. I guess I was wrong. It’s just a monster that’s a bit bigger than the others. That’s why it’s called elite. Man, you really are ignorant, aren’t you. Shocking! The standard of education really is falling.
- Why, it’s the strongest out of all the monsters! Even monsters that look similar have their differences. Some are just stronger. One thing’s for sure though, nobody’s gonna be calling you an elite any time soon, haha! Sorry if the truth hurts.
- Haha! Again with the questions! Which monster can be considered elite? Not you, that’s for sure. Haha!
- Don’t let the description scare you. It’s nothing we couldn’t deal with. But for your average local, these elite monsters are kind of a handful. Why don’t we go check one out when we have time?
What's the Eidolon Combo Skill? How does it work?
- Haha. Can’t help you there, sorry. You just have to train your body… Check it out, I’ll give you some power and give you a taste of the Combo Skill!
- Sorry, no idea! It’s too complicated to explain. Why don’t you try asking that little girl Astraea!
- Sorry, that’s privileged information that I only give out on a need to know basis. I don’t think you’re ready to handle it just yet. Haha! Maybe you should hit the gym before you come asking about such things…
- Why are you asking so many questions? Why not just give it a try and see what happens? What a scaredy cat.
I'd like to know about the Login Reward System. What's special about Login Rewards?
- Hmm? Login Rewards? What, you mean you were gonna log out? You’re just gonna leave me here all alone?
- Just stay logged in and you can get some nice treasure. Oh, yeah I’ve heard about that. For some reason, you can do it, but I can’t. It’s not fair!
- What? You don’t even know that? Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are we? You’re kidding, right?
- What do you need a reward for? The reward is spending some time with ME!
What do you think about traitors? What should I do if someone betrays me?
- Betrayal… That’s not something you need to worry about with me! What are you insinuating? That kind of question doesn’t even merit a response! It’s very insulting!
- Depends on what the person means to me… If it’s you, for instance, it’s no big deal since you’re just a stupid muppet anyway. Haha!! You know what they say… Dead finks don’t talk.
- If someone betrays me, they better know they’re in for a world of pain. I don’t take that kind of thing lightly. Believe that. The last time someone betrayed me, they spent the next six months sipping their food through a straw.
- Betrayal? Haha… hahahahaha!! If anyone had a plan to hurt me they would have done so long ago.
What about you? Who were you planning on betraying?
- What kind of question is that?
- You need to think before you start opening your mouth. What’s with you, anyway? You’re lucky that I’m in a good mood today. I’ll tell you. I’ve been betrayed by more than a few in my day, but they all regretted it later. That I can guarantee.
- Hahaha! Yes, there were a few. I’ve got a list of names, and let me tell you, you don’t want your name on that list. Don’t mess with me. What, are you gonna betray me?
- How insulting! Do I look like I hold grudges?
Is it true that you revolted once? Because of the relationship between Astraea and Aelius?
- Ah! Those were the days, when those two and I thought nobody could defeat us… Things always seem so rosy, looking back. Perhaps one day, I’ll remember you fondly as well. Not holding my breath though. Tee hee! Just joking!
- What I’ve done… Or what type of relationships I’ve been in… That’s none of your business, all right?
- What? That’s rather personal, don’t you think?
- About that… Was it the right call or not? I don’t really think about things that way. What’s done is done. I regret nothing!
I've heard that you have kept lots of pets, no? Do you like pets?
- Pets? You mean these little monsters? Haha! You’re really cute, talking about those.
- I don’t own pets, but many of my servants are interested in pets… Wait… Are you asking me that because you want to be my pet?
- I think you misunderstood a few things about my little assassin team…
- Pets? Hmph! Pass… That’s not a very interesting topic.
Can you tell me any Eidolon gossip? I'd love to hear some juicy stories about Eidolons.
- You’re a weirdo, you know that? You never ask anything about me, yet you want to know Eidolon gossip? You need to learn a thing or two about manners.
- Legend has it that Uriel used to have white wings, but they turned black because of all the killing… That’s pretty cool, actually. But I don’t have much other gossip to tell you. I’d rather concentrate on what we’re doing. It’s more interesting than random gossip, don’t you think?
- Well, Diao Chan’s rather greedy. A bit like me, probably! Hmph! But she’s too darn pretty. I’ll just have to do something to disfigure her beautiful face. Then nobody will compare us anymore.
- Did you know that Hansel and Gretel aren’t actually biologically related? Haha! Oh, that was mean. I should take it back. I’m probably just saying that because I’m jealous that they have such a close relationship.
Do you hate me? I have a feeling that you don't quite like me.
- Don’t you go guessing what my thoughts are.
- Hatred? I couldn’t hate you, I’d have to actually care about you first. Haha!
- Oh, you humans are so cute with your insecurities. Go on, keep guessing. What am I thinking now?
- What is it? Did I upset you? Wow, you really do take offense easily. You’re kind of a baby, aren’t you? Are you gonna cry? Go on then, cry. Aww, look at the poor baby.
I heard about this incident with a golden apple... Do you know anything about it?
- Oh yes, I do. I know it’s evil! I was once captivated by it, but thinking back on it now, I was a fool to get taken in!
- The golden apple… It wasn’t just an apple, it’s a horrible, cursed thing. Even today I can remember it.
- Golden Apple? Did you say golden apple? Can you get one for me? You can’t? Ugh, then don’t bring it up around me…
- Dredging up the past again, are we? It was a long time ago, okay? I’d rather not talk about it.
So, do you have anyone you're interested in? Any Eidolon crush I should know about?
- Other Eidolon? Don’t you ever mind your own business? Oh lord… Please don’t tell me you’re one of those weirdos who goes in for Human on Eidolon relationships are you? Ewwww.
- Well, I can tell you one thing. I’ve never liked Alucard. He’s such a dweeb! Haha! That said, when he turns into a dragon he sure is a cutie. I must say I was pretty surprised by that!
- Excuse me? Just whom do you think you are that you can ask me about that?
- Well. There’s only one person I’m really interested in at the minute. But I’m not saying who!
Wow, those wings are so special! They're beautiful!
- Um, yeah. Okay, thanks for the creepy compliment. What do you want, some sort of reward?
- Okay, thanks…? Why are you telling me that? Did you do something bad? Oh! Now I can’t stop being suspicious of you… I guess for now I’ll just have to believe that you’re just admiring my wings.
- Oh, really? You like them? What do you like better, pure white wings, or my Sanguine Wings? Oooh! My, thank you! What a nice compliment. You’re a charmer, aren’t you! Or… do you say that to everyone?
- Haha, what kind of line is that? Do you try it on all the Eidolon?
What do you plan to do once our adventures together come to an end? What would you do if we separated?
- What? Are you trying to get away from me? Don’t let the door hit you on the way out! If we’re going to travel together, you’d do well to understand that it’s only because I let you tag along, mmkay?
- Good question. You should prepare yourself mentally for such a situation.
- It may well come to pass one day. If it does, I shall go and look for Kronos to buy you some time. Listen, kid. Let’s face it. Humans are a race with limits. If I have to lose you one day, it’ll be my own fault for choosing a weak one. And that’s something I’ll just have to deal with.
- Why are you thinking so negatively? C’mon, buck up! We’re not gonna get separated! We’re a great team! I’ll always protect you.