Feel like singing? Sing a song for me!
- Nah, I’ll pass.
- I don’t really feel like singing, why don’t you go first?
- Right here right now? No way Jose! No stage, no band… No way I’m singing under these circumstances!
- What? You’re a fan of my band too?!
What do you do in your free time? How do you like to kick back and relax?
- I’m so not telling you! A girl’s gotta have some secrets!
- Uh, I dunno. Read a book maybe? It’s not like you’re that special to me. Don’t flatter yourself. What did you think?
- Work on my plans to steal your heart! You’ll be mine one day, you can count on that!
- You go first! If I like what I hear, maybe I’ll share too!
What's your most memorable experience? Anything ever happen that was simply unforgettable?
- The first time I met Serena… I was so startled, I couldn’t believe my eyes…
- The day I met you! I don’t think I’ll ever forget that look on your face! Just admit it, you got the hots for me, dontcha?!
- A few years back, I had this delicious chocolate mousse that was simply divine… I’d die to taste it again!
- Now you mention it… I had a dream about you last night…
Do you like to fight? What do you think of fighting?
- Fighting makes my clothes dirty so I like to avoid it… Gotta keep up appearances!
- If someone picked a fight with you, they’d live to regret it!
- What about you? You like to fight, right? I’ll let you do all the hard work then!
- I don’t really like to, but if you asked me nicely, I suppose I could do you a favor…
Do you prefer day or night? Which do you prefer, day or night?
- It’s a no-brainer… Night of course! I didn’t get my nickname “Mistress of Moonshadow” for nothing!
- Are you… seriously asking me this question?
- That being said, I don’t mind daytime. After all, the sunlight lets you enjoy my pretty face even more!
- Which do you prefer? I happen to like both!
What's special about Port Skandia? Can you give me an introduction to Port Skandia?
- Isn’t that your hometown? You ought to know that place better than I do!
- I hear it’s got lots of fish… And boats?
- Just your average seaside town I suppose…
- I don’t have the slightest idea… Aren’t you the expert on that?
Could you tell me something about Starstruck Plateau? Have you been to Starstruck Plateau?
- You can see my home from there!
- The place with fallen stars?… That place always gives me the creeps. Be careful if you have to go there. I’d be heartbroken if anything happened to you!
- You planning to go there? I’m coming along! You better not forget me! Taking a long, moonlit walk with you under an ocean of stars… I can’t think of anything more romantic!
- That place… it’s contaminated by a dark force. Not that I hate the darkness, but I’d be extra careful there if I were you.
Could you tell me your opinion on Terra? What do you think of Terra?
- Terra is where you live.
- Terra is a bustling place, nothing like where I come from.
- What is your opinion on the Eidolon Menu then?
- I love Terra! It’s the place that created YOU!
Can you tell me about Refining Levels? What do you know about Refining?
- I’m allergic to manual labor. I’ll just leave it up to you!
- Refining Levels… you do the same thing over and over again, getting a little better each time.
- If you’re planning to go digging in the dirt sometime soon… I think I’ll just leave alone for a while.
- I have no idea! Why don’t you ask someone else?
Could you tell me about the Glorious Frost Crown? Have you heard of the Glorious Frost Crown?
- It’s all about fighting and killing each other. That’s just so barbaric!
- The view there is quite nice though… if only we could get rid of all the fighting.
- Two words–sky high! You feel like you can reach out and touch the stars!
- If you plan on going there… be careful…
What's the relationship between you and Serena? What's the relationship between you and the Moonlight Maiden?
- You tell me!
- Serena? Doesn’t ring a bell. Hey! Don’t you peek at my Picture Book!
- We’re sort of… twins? I don’t really know though. But we are definitely NOT the same! That much I can tell you. And for the record, I don’t like Serena, not at all!
- Ever seen an eclipse? I come from the dark side of the moon…
Are you a Moonlight Maiden, too? Were you born on the moon?
- Wait! You’re not comparing me to that catty sister of mine, are you? That’s it! You’re getting the silent treatment for the next… two hours!
- They say Serena was born in the moonlight while I was born in the moon’s shadow… I suppose that makes us two sides of the same coin in a way. Alike in some ways but completely opposite in others.
- How dare you ask me something like that!
- You’re just trying to piss me off, aren’t you?
Could I take a look at your Picture Book? How about showing me your Picture Book?
- How rude! Unless you plan on telling me YOUR deepest, dark secrets, I think not!
- Hmph! Talk about an invasion of privacy! I’m a respectable lady, you know!
- You’d probably be bored by it anyway. It’s just a bunch of doodles.
- As if!
Your dress is so cute! You look absolutely adorable in that.
- Of course, it is! It’s my motto, you know. Look sharp, BE sharp!
- Oh? I’m glad you like it. I put a lot of thought in my style…
- Ohoho! That is because I actually take things like fashion seriously! Not like that catty sister of mine. What? Serena has a nice figure?! And what about ME?! I’m the one standing right in front of you!
- I can make any outfit look divine!
What secrets can you tell me about the other Eidolons? Tell me something interesting about the other Eidolons.
- You know that Serena HATES Aelius, right? Crazy! But I think he’s sweet. That and he plays the meanest harp this side of the continent!
- You know Gigas, right? He has an amazing voice! Almost as good as mine. It almost shames me to admit how good he is… ahh, what an angel…
- One flap of Alucard’s wings makes the very earth shake! Can you imagine what it must be like for him just stretching his wings in the morning?
- I swear that Hel must work out every day. I did ask her once… Apparently she’s just a natural, though. It’s like she can move without thinking!
Do you know Aelius? What do you think of Aelius?
- Have you heard Aelius play his harp? The way he moves his fingers is to DIE for! I’ve been trying to recruit him for my band, but he seems more interested in patching things up with Serena.
- Aelius? He’s a great guy! Could use a pair of rabbit ears though. I think Serena would forgive him in a heartbeat then!
- Ohoho! I see what you’re asking here… But Aelius and I are just friends, truly. Did I disappoint you?
- Not only is Aelius a fine piece of man, he can even play the harp! Talk about heartthrob! Don’t get snippy though. I promise you’re still my favorite!
Who else is in your band? You have a band?
- H-hey! Not so loud!! How did you even hear about my band?!
- My band is nothing if not awesome! Gretel rocks out on the horn and Hansel sets the tambourine on fire! Though Hansel’s asked if he could change instruments… as if! We need that tinsel beat!
- So you know about my band, hm? I’m surprised! That being said, could you please keep it to yourself? We’re not quite… ready to perform just yet…
- I actually just kicked Uriel out of the band… I simply can’t have things being set on fire at the drop of a hat! It’s a safety hazard!
Tell me about your moon! That's one special moon you've got there!
- I think of it as the dark side of the moon. The shadow behind the eclipse. Gives it more of an “edge.” I put in a lot of thought into the decoration, too. Pretty cool, don’t you think?
- It’s positively stunning, wouldn’t you agree? Serena’s moon can’t even compare!
- The only one worthy of this moon is me, me, me!
- Ohoho, you? Sit on my moon? Why, it would sink straight to the ground!
Do you have any regrets? Any unhappy memories you'd like to forget?
- Oh? Hmm… nothing worth mentioning. I’m as happy as they come!
- I sometimes worry that God will turn his back on me. Children born of the darkness, you know… Fortunately, I don’t have to worry about that with you! You truly are my everything.
- Nostalgia’s for babies. I prefer to live in the moment! Besides, no matter how dark it may get, dawn is never far off. A new morning brings with it a new light.
- Unhappy memories? Hmm… I suppose if you abandoned me that would be a pretty unhappy memory.
Have you ever thought about what you'd do if we had to part ways? What's your plan after we part ways?
- I suspect you’ll have a hard time with it, but chin up! Cesela is always here to lend a helping hand!
- What?! I refuse to even think about that!
- I suppose if that really did happen, I’d simply spend more time with my band. In fact, we might even go on a world tour! I’ll be so popular, you’ll constantly be reminded of how good you had it!
- W-wait! Why are you asking me this? You’re not… really abandoning me, are you?