What's your favorite leisure activity? How do you kill time?
- Sometimes I practice with Sigrun to stay in tip-top fighting shape. I gotta stay sharp – protecting you is a full time job. Also, you’ve been getting stronger too – there’s no way I’m gonna let you show me up!
- A good rest helps optimize your training. I can teach you how to train, if you’re interested!
- I also knit and cook from time to time, speaking of which… How about a scarf! Blizzard Berg is too cold, I’m worried you might catch a nasty bug.
- You’re a hot topic with the other Eidolons during breaks. Everyone speaks so highly of you! I am so proud of you!
What are your weaknesses? Are you scared of anything?
- With you by my side, I’m not afraid of anything.
- Let me guess why you asked…
- I’m fearless and rather powerful, in case you hadn’t noticed. C’mon! Do I really have to point it out?
- Do you always have to be so blunt? If you were having a pleasant conversation with a powerful enemy, would you ask the same question? Since we’re on the topic, I’m gonna lay down a couple ground rules: Don’t talk to strangers, and whatever you do DON’T take their candy!
What to do if you encounter a strong enemy? How do you handle a strong enemy?
- Fear not. We’ll charge the enemy head-on! Don’t worry, I’ll have your back!
- Cute question, don’t you have the Goddess of War by your side already?
- I’ll be rooting for you…safe where no one can see me! Just kidding, I’ll fight right along with you and Duchess Victory.
- First block their blow with your shield, then swoop in when their guard is down… Huh? You don’t want me getting physical with the enemy? Stop it!… You’re making me blush!
What do you like to eat? What do you like to eat?
- I’ve always wanted to try a golden apple, and once I was THIS close to tasting one…
- Nothing in particular… Why don’t you tell me about your favorite food? I’m a magician in the kitchen!
- Don’t bother, Eidolons like me create our own energy from the sun and the moon. Haha, gotcha! Seriously, I’d love to try anything you make!
- Are you hungry already?! But we aren’t even finished training yet! Alright, but just this once! Take a break.
Who do you like? Is there anyone you have feelings for?
- Good question! I like a strong personality, someone who’s powerful, compassionate, and trusted by the Eidolons. Ah, have I said too much?
- Hmm… I’m worried about Alucard’s unusually strong power, I may need every ounce of strength to fight him… Who do you think will win?
- Don’t you have a better question? Besides, you already know the answer to this question.
- I wonder how Abraxas is doing… As well as Serena and Aelius… But most of all, I wonder why you’re asking me this question?
Have you heard of the Glorious Frost Crown? Tell me about the Glorious Frost Crown.
- Are you interested in the war? Although I’d like to explain everything to you… it would be better if you could experience it yourself.
- The war has been dragging on for centuries now. The Azure Frost Tribe fought against the Scarlet Flame Tribe in a quest for glory. You’ve got to give them credit, at least they’re fighting for what they believe in. Don’t you agree?
- I think this war would be over a lot sooner if I were the commander.
- Are you really interested, or do you just want to talk? I am happy with either!
What's Emerald Marsh like? Tell me about Emerald Marsh.
- Emerald Marsh lies in the north of Midgard. I heard that it’s under lockdown at the moment. So be careful if you’re heading there.
- I hear Waterweed Wetland in Emerald Marsh is quite beautiful. Maybe we should see for ourselves if the legends of its splendor are true…
- There’s an evil corrupting Emerald Marsh… If it falls into the wrong hands, it could be disastrous.
- What? You’re not dilly-dallying, are you? That’s not allowed! Emerald Marsh is a dangerous place right now. Just think about all those savage beasts and demons… But if you insist on going, at least take me with you – my shield can keep you safe.
Can you tell me about the Sky Tower? What's the Sky Tower like?
- Rumor has it there’s a mystical potion at the very top of the Sky Tower that can cure any illness. Though as an Eidolon, I don’t understand what it feels like to be sick…
- Supposedly the Sky Tower was sealed a long time ago. It beats me why it’s suddenly open again…
- There seem to be rare treasures sealed in the tower… Should we check it out?
- I wonder if I’ll be able to see my hometown from the top of the Sky Tower…
I'd like to know more about Dragon Points. What can you tell me about Dragon Points?
- You receive Dragon Points for defeating powerful enemies. You can exchange them for fantastic prizes. Let’s go collect some Dragon Points!
- Dragon Points are blessed by Azuria. If you’re collecting them, I’ll lend you a hand!
- I’m curious too. I wonder what kind of item it is? It’d have to be pretty special to be exchanged for such rare treasures.
- Are you going to give me the Accessory you’ve exchanged?
Tell me more about Archaeology. Let's talk about Archaeology!
- This isn’t too difficult, why don’t you try to solve it yourself?! You can’t be TOO dependent on me.
- You’re as curious as I am! Let’s see… If I remember right, you can practice Archaeology if you buy the right tools from an Archaeologist Merchant. I bet you’ll dig up some priceless artifacts!
- This question is way above my pay grade. I suggest you ask the Archaeology Association. They’ll give you a much better explanation!
- I hear there are a few treasure maps lying around. I’m dying to know what’s underground! Let’s do a bit of digging if we have some spare time!
Would you like to introduce your weapon? Let's talk about your weapon.
- Her name is Duchess Victory – my steadfast companion through countless battles. She can deflect any attack with her left hand and defeat any defense with her right.
- The spear in her right hand can overcome any defense, and the golden shield in her left can block any attack! I can tell from the look in your eyes that you want them to fight each other.
- A worthy companion, just like you.
- It’s so embarrassing that you found out… I wrote my name on the shield in case I’d lose it… It’s not an autograph… Eh? How could you have lost that? Don’t worry about such trivial matters!
Why did you come to Terra? What brought you to Terra?
- You probably know better than I do.
- I have to serve as his guardian angel and protect him on his quest. Care to guess who I’m talking about?
- I came here to find the person I need to protect.
- Sightseeing! Terra is completely different from my homeland. Okay, I was only joking. I really would like you to show me around if time permits.
Serena is cute! Serena reminds me of a cute little rabbit.
- Cute? I’m not sure we’re talking about the same Serena.
- I do have a sister named Serena. However, I’m not sure she’s the one you were referring to. The Serena I know is more… more…
- I guess she is pretty cute. If only she and Aelius could patch things up…
- Come again? Serena?
Your outfit is astonishing! You look beautiful!
- Such flattery! What’s your angle? Well, you look pretty sharp, too!
- I crafted this armor myself. It looks like we both have the same sense of style!
- Armor should to be ornate and lightweight, as well as defensive. The armor I’m currently wearing is my magnum opus!
- You do like it, don’t you? I don’t know what I’d do if you didn’t.
What secrets can you tell me about the other Eidolons? Tell me something interesting about other Eidolons.
- Don’t you think Kusanagi and Kaiser Zeta are alike? Kaiser Zeta always tries change the subject when asked about Kusanagi, though…
- Merrilee seems to like apples, too. To her, apples symbolize wisdom. I wonder if she knows about the golden apple…
- Vayu and Vermilion come from a place which is completely different from my hometown. This means that the world created by the Cube of Gaia is much larger than I had imagined. It seems that I still have much to learn.
- Aelius hides a handsome face behind that cape. Personally, I think he’s as handsome as Bealdor!
Do you have many siblings? Can you tell me about your siblings?
- You know Aelius and Serena, don’t you? They’re my beloved brother and sister; they symbolize the sun and the moon, respectively.
- Thanks to my father… I do have quite a few siblings.
- Aelius and Serena haven’t seen each other since that incident. I wish they would just make up with one another. What do you think? Please talk to them about it if you have the time.
- Why bring this up all of a sudden? Do you have problems with your siblings? So do I…
I hear you're very good at crafty things. Are you any good at knitting?
- Have you been asking about me? I am, indeed! I can knit just about anything. Next time you want to know something about me, just ask me directly.
- I’m not only good at knitting; I can also cook! You should try sometime! My specialty is Stardust Flower sauteed in dirt.
- Tanith often praises me like that, too. It’s usually because she wants my help, though. Just let me know if there’s anything I can do to help!
- Next time, you can see for yourself just how good I am.
Is there anything that makes you angry? What is something that would make you angry?
- It’s dangerous to be a slave to your emotions. What? Suppose someone lifts up my skirt? Of course I’d be angry! Very!
- I don’t think I’d be able to keep my cool if someone tried to hurt you in front of me.
- Sometimes I just get up on the wrong side of the bed… Hush! Don’t tell anyone! I’m embarrassed about it.
- Take a deep breath and calm down so you can think.
Let's talk about the time of your birth. Do you remember your birth?
- Mother said I was born wearing armor, weapon in hand. Do you think I was supposed to be a boy?
- That was such a long time ago… Are you trying to get me to reveal my age? Shoot!
- I’ve heard that Father was scared of my birth. He tried to stop me from being born.
- My first words were, “I am the Almighty.” Haha – I’m just pulling your leg.
Have you ever thought about what you'd do if we had to part ways? What's your plan after we part ways?
- When that day comes, you must be strong enough to go on without my protection.
- Why are you bringing this up now? Don’t worry about it. I’ve never even thought about leaving your side!
- Even if we take divergent paths, we will meet again – it is our destiny.
- I will return whence I came and watch over you from afar.